Comment on page
With BeyondWords, you can connect your audio inventory to programmatic demand sources using VAST tags to monetize your audio content with targeted, high-performing ads.
To get started, you can either launch an audio ad from the Monetization section of your project or create an ad using the
/adsendpoint in the API.
This feature is only available to Enterprise plans.
- 1.For Ad type select VAST tag.
- 2.Use Title to label your ad.
- 3.For VAST tag enter a valid VAST tag.
- 4.Use Ad Placement to select whether you want the ad placement to be pre, mid, or post-roll.
- 5.Use Ad schedule to set a start and end date and time for your ad (optional).
- 6.Click Save changes.
Your new ad will now appear in the Monetization dashboard. To enable it, toggle the switch.
If you schedule multiple ads to run simultaneously, they will be inserted on a rotating basis based on their placement.