Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
Submit your podcast feed to Apple Podcasts.
This guide explains how to submit a podcast feed to Apple Podcasts (iTunes). This can help you to expand your audio's reach and engagement.
If you haven't already, you will need to create a podcast feed in your BeyondWords project dashboard. This project or playlist must feature at least one processed and published audio (episode).
- 1.Copy the podcast feed URL from the 'Distribution (Podcast Feed)' or 'Content (Playlists)' section of your BeyondWords project dashboard
- 3.Select '+' then 'New Show'
- 4.Select 'Add a show with an RSS feed' then paste the podcast feed URL
- 5.Follow the instructions — if there are any problems with your show details, you may need to double check your podcast feed settings
- 6.Submit your show for review
Once approved, your podcast show will be available on Apple Podcasts. BeyondWords will submit any new audios (episodes) automatically. You can monitor the status of your submissions through Apple Podcasts Connect.
You can remove an episode from Apple Podcasts (iTunes) by archiving it in Apple Podcasts Connect. See Apple's guidance here.
Alternatively, you can:
However, this may affect other distributions.
You can remove your show from Apple Podcasts (iTunes) by archiving it in Apple Podcasts Connect. See Apple's guidance here.