Make your Wix content listenable with BeyondWords.
This guide explains how to make your Wix content listenable with BeyondWords. While we do not have a dedicated Wix app, it is possible to create audio versions automatically or manually. You can then manually embed audio via a customizable player.
- 1.In BeyondWords, go to the 'Content (Audios)' section of your project dashboard
- 2.Hover on the audio you would like to embed and select the '<>' icon ('Get embed code')
- 3.Select 'Small Player' or 'Medium Player' depending which you would like to embed (both are customizable), then select the copy icon to copy the iFrame embed code
- 4.In your Wix admin, open the page you would like to add audio to
- 5.Go to 'Add to Site' > 'Embed' > 'Custom Embeds' > 'Embed a widget'
- 6.Select 'Code', paste the iFrame embed code into the box, then select 'Update' — if the audio has processed, you should see a preview of the audio player