Add an intro or outro
Insert pre-roll and post-roll messages into your audios.
You can insert an intro (pre-roll message) and/or outro (post-roll message) to your BeyondWords audio. This can help you to strengthen your sonic branding and improve your conversion rate.
🔒 This feature is available on Pro and Enterprise plans only.
The intro/outro will not play when audio is downloaded, shared via playlist, or distributed via podcast feed.
- 1.Go to the 'Settings (General)' section of your project dashboard
- 2.Go to the 'Intros and outros' section and ensure the toggle is switched to 'Enabled'
- 3.Upload your audio file(s) in mp3 format
- 4.Select 'Save changes'
Your intro and/or outro will be automatically applied to all audios on the project.
- 1.Go to the 'Settings' > 'General' section of your project dashboard
- 2.Scroll down to 'Intro and outro'
- 3.Select the 'x' (cross icon) next to the intro and/or outro you would like to remove
- 4.Upload a replacement intro and/or outro (optional)
- 5.Select 'Save changes'
Your intro and/or outro will now be removed and/or replaced. Your new settings will apply to all audios on the project.
The intro/outro will play when audio is automatically embedded, manually embedded, or shared via URL.
The intro/outro is not appended to audio that is downloaded, shared via playlist, or distributed via podcast feed. If you wish to include the intro/outro in the main audio file, we recommend creating or editing your audio in the TTS Editor and inserting the audio file(s) manually.
Yes, you can create your intro/outro using BeyondWords:
If you are using pre-roll ads and intros, the pre-roll ad will play first. However, bear in mind that intros and outros will only be applied to newly processed audios while the ad will run on every audio throughout the campaign period.