Upload audio files for hosting and distribution through BeyondWords.
This guide explains how to upload your own mp3 audio files for hosting and distribution through BeyondWords. This is ideal if you would like to manage human-read podcasts alongside your text-to-speech audio.
🔒 This feature is available on Enterprise plans only.
- 2.Select 'Upload audio' under the 'Create audio' header or dropdown (▾) button
- 3.Give your audio a title and description (these will be stored as metadata and used by podcast directories — the title can also appear on the player)
- 4.Upload the mp3 audio file from your device
- 5.Select 'Upload audio'
- 6.You will be presented with a pop-up:
- 1.Enter the author's name (optional — this will be stored as metadata)
- 2.Enter the corresponding URL (optional — necessary if you would like to automatically embed the audio onto the page)
- 3.Select 'Schedule for later' (optional — scheduling means that your audio will not be published until the scheduled time)
- 7.Select 'Process audio'
Your audio will now be uploaded. You can check the audio's status in the 'Content (Audios)' section of your project dashboard.