Embed player (manual)
Manually embed audio via our Small Player or Medium Player.
This guide explains how to manually embed your BeyondWords audio. You will use an iFrame code, which can be inserted into any HTML document or container.
- 1.Go to the 'Content (Audios)' section of your project dashboard
- 2.Hover on the audio you would like to share
- 3.Select the '<>' icon ('Get embed code')
- 4.Select 'Small Player' or 'Medium Player', depending which you would like to embed
- 5.If you are happy with the preview, select the copy icon to copy the iFrame embed code
- 6.Paste the embed code into your HTML document or container, then save