Explore your dashboard
Learn how to navigate your BeyondWords dashboard.
You will manage your BeyondWords account through your dashboard. You can sign in using your email address and password. To sign out, select your icon in the top-right then 'Sign out'.
- Remember to 'Save changes' after updating any settings.
- Not sure what an icon means? Hover on it to read the description.
- Look out for the '?' icon — this means that there's a tooltip to read.
- If you get stuck, send us a message by clicking the chat icon in the bottom-right corner.
After signing in or selecting the 'Show all projects' button, you will be taken to the 'All projects' page. You can navigate to any project by selecting it from the main view (you can choose a grid or list view) or the left-hand side. If you have a lot of projects, you can use the search bar to help you.
You can navigate to account settings by selecting the icon in the top-right and then 'Settings'. There are four sections:
In the 'Content' section of your project dashboard, you can manage audios and playlists.
- If you have created audio, you can navigate to the 'Audios' or 'Playlists' tabs:
In the 'Content (Audios)' tab, you can use the button in the top-right to create audio in the Text-to-Speech Editor or upload audio. You will also find a searchable, filterable, and sortable list of your audio(s), containing key information. Hover on any audio to access various audio settings and actions.
In the 'Content (Playlists)' Tab, you can use the button in the top-right to create a new playlist. You will also find a searchable list of your playlist(s), containing key information. Click on any playlist to access the individual playlist view, which gives you access to various settings and actions.
- If you have not yet launched a campaign, you will see an option to 'Launch an audio ad'.
- If you have previously launched a campaign, you will see an option to 'Launch an audio ad' and a filterable list of your campaign(s). You can hover on any campaign to listen to the ad or access the 'Settings' button.
In the 'Settings' section of your project dashboard, you can manage general settings, integrations, and webhooks.
In the 'Settings (General)' section of a project dashboard, you can:
- Change the title, language, time zone, and default voices for your project
- Access your project credentials
- Delete the project