Explore your dashboard
Learn how to navigate your BeyondWords dashboard.
You will manage your BeyondWords account through your dashboard. You can sign in using your email address and password. To sign out, select your icon in the top-right then 'Sign out'.
- Remember to 'Save changes' after updating any settings.
- Not sure what an icon means? Hover on it to read the description.
- Look out for the '?' icon — this means that there's a tooltip to read.
After signing in or selecting the 'Show all projects' button, you will be taken to the 'All projects' page. You can navigate to any project by selecting it from the main view (you can choose a grid or list view) or the left-hand side. If you have a lot of projects, you can use the search bar to help you.
You can navigate to account settings by selecting the icon in the top-right and then 'Settings'. There are four sections:
In the bottom-left, you will see a character counter that allows you to manage your character limit.
After creating or navigating to a project, you will be taken to the project dashboard. You can navigate back to the 'All projects' page or another project dashboard using the left-hand sidebar.
In the left-hand menu, you can navigate to five key sections: Content, Distribution, Analytics, Audio ads, and Settings. You will also see a link to these docs and guides, as well as a character counter that allows you to manage your character limit.
In the 'Content' section of your project dashboard, you can manage audios and playlists.
- If you have not yet created audio, the 'Content (Audios)' section will provide buttons allowing you to create audio in the Text-to-Speech Editor, upload audio, or connect your CMS using our WordPress plugin, Ghost integration, RSS Feed Importer, or API.
- If you have created audio, you can navigate to the 'Audios' or 'Playlists' tabs:
In the 'Content (Audios)' tab, you can use the button in the top-right to create audio in the Text-to-Speech Editor or upload audio. You will also find a searchable, filterable, and sortable list of your audio(s), containing key information. Hover on any audio to access various audio settings and actions.
In the 'Content (Playlists)' Tab, you can use the button in the top-right to create a new playlist. You will also find a searchable list of your playlist(s), containing key information. Click on any playlist to access the individual playlist view, which gives you access to various settings and actions.
In the 'Distribution' section of a project dashboard, you can manage the audio players, Project Playlist, and project podcast feed.
You can also customize the audio players, which are used when you embed audio automatically via iFrame, embed audio manually, or share audio via URL.
In the 'Distribution (Playlist)' tab, you can find the details you need to distribute your Project Playlist. You can also customize the player.
In the 'Distribution (Podcast feed)' tab, you can manage the podcast feed for your project. This feed is automatically updated with all the latest audios in your project.
In the 'Analytics (Audios)' tab, you will see an overview of analytics by audio. You can click on any audio to view its analytics in more detail.
- If you have not yet launched a campaign, you will see an option to 'Launch an audio ad'.
- If you have previously launched a campaign, you will see an option to 'Launch an audio ad' and a filterable list of your campaign(s). You can hover on any campaign to listen to the ad or access the 'Settings' button.
In the 'Settings' section of your project dashboard, you can manage general settings, integrations, webhooks, and aliases.
In the 'Settings (General)' section of a project dashboard, you can:
- Change the title, language, time zone, and default voices for your project (you will need to manually update your time zone to account for switches between daylight saving time)
- Access your project credentials
- Delete the project
This is where you can add and manage aliases for your project. This allows you to create custom text-to-speech rules.