Learn how to use the BeyondWords and WPML WordPress plugins together.
- 4.In WordPress admin, select 'WPML' then 'Settings' from its submenu
- 5.In the Translation Mode section, under How do you want to translate this site?, select 'Translate Some'
- 6.In the Translation Editor section, under Editor for new translations, select 'Classic Translation Editor'
- 7.In the Translation Editor section, under Editor for translations previously created using Classic Translation Editor, select 'Classic Translation Editor (recommended)'
- 8.Select 'Save'
- 9.Go to 'String Translation' in the WPML submenu
- 10.Enter beyondwords into the 'Search for:' field, then select 'Search'
- 11.Find the row with beyondwords_project_id in the 'Name' column, then select the '+' to edit your first language
- 12.Paste the corresponding BeyondWords Project ID (see step 2) into the 'Translation to:[language]' field, then repeat for any other languages