Learn how to manage your BeyondWords projects.
A project is a workspace/folder that can theoretically contain any number of audios. Each project has its own dashboard, where you can access your content and settings.
- Pilot: 1 project
- Pro: 2 projects
- Enterprise: Custom
You can navigate to any project or the 'All projects' page using the left-hand sidebar.
Deleting a BeyondWords project will permanently delete all of its content and settings. We will not be able to recover your audios, although you may be able to recreate them.
- 1.Go to the 'Settings' section of your project dashboard
- 2.Select 'Delete project'
- 3.Select 'Delete forever'
- 1.Open your project then select 'Settings'
- 2.Navigate down to 'Credentials'
- 3.Use the copy button to copy the Project ID or API key