Comment on page
A Custom ads campaign will allow you to place a message from an advertiser (or an announcement from your team) in stream of audio from that specific project.
To get started, you can either launch an audio ad from the Monetization section of your project or create an ad using the
/adsendpoint in the API.
This feature is only available to Enterprise plans.
- 1.For Ad type select Custom.
- 2.Use Title to label your ad.
- If you’re using the Legacy player the Title will display on the player whilst the ad is playing.
- 3.Use Ad Placement to select whether you want the ad placement to be pre, mid, or post-roll.
- 4.Use Ad schedule to set a start and end date and time for your ad (optional).
- 5.Use Companion URL to add a link that listeners can visit.
- BeyondWords will track clicks on this link.
- 6.Use Companion image to add an image to your ad.
- This will only be visible if you use the
- 7.Upload your audio ad.
- We recommend keeping the length of your ads between 10-30 seconds.
- 8.Click Save changes.
Your new ad will now appear in the Monetization dashboard. To enable it, toggle the switch.
If you schedule multiple ads to run simultaneously, they will be inserted on a rotating basis based on their placement.